MODELS CALAIS RUNS WHE

1991 Oldsmobile Other

1991 Other Oldsmobile Models 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 75,000 miles

I have a 1991 Olds Cutlass Calais that has started to have a weird problem. When I drove it home last night and pulled into the driveway I turned the ignition off and pulled out the keys and the engine stayed on. So I then turned off the headlights and the engine then shut off. It does this everytime I turn off the ignition switch with the headlights on. If the headlights are off ( during the day ) The ignition switch works and shuts off the engine. It also has now started turning on the instrument lights inside, the marker and tail lights on the outside are on to once the car is started; They shouldn't be on untill I turn on the parking lights or the headlights. Can anyone give me an idea on what could be wrong and where and how to start diagnosing. No wiring has to this point been messed with.
Brettster708