MODELS ERRATIC MISSFIRE

1989 Oldsmobile Other

1989 Other Oldsmobile Models 6 cyl Automatic 235000 miles

My 1989 Oldsmobile Toronado Trofeo just stopped running while driving it. It miss fires erratically, if it runs at all. IF it happens to start it sometimes cuts out and stalls while accelerating The fuel pump runs. The spark plugs were gapped and changed, although the new plugs are allready black from the erratic miss fireing. The PCV valve and grommets were changed. The ignition module and coil pack were changed. The air filter was checked and was clean. The ECM was was changed. It has an on board diagnostic computer that shows no trouble codes. I've owned several of these cars in the past 19 years and this is the first one that I bought. I have owned it since 1991. This one has me stumped and any pointers are appreciated.
Trofeo

If the plugs are black, it sounds like they are getting too much gas. Has the check engine light come on? Have you checked O2 sensors?

Let me know.