FUEL

1994 Oldsmobile LSS

1994 Oldsmobile LSS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 140000 miles

hi I am having a little car trouble. I went out to start my car the other day and it didnt want to start. I noticed that I wasnt hearing the fuel pump cut on anymore, so I replaced it. The car still wont start. I can hear the pump cut on now. So I maybe thought I had a cloged fuel filter, so I went and got one went to put it on and noticed when I took the hose off coming from the gas take no gas came out. The last time I changed the filter I had to bend the hose up to stop gas. Now there is none. So I left it unhooked and turn the key and none came out. Fuel pump is coming on. I checked for a bent hose or something and all check out good. What could be the problem? I DO have gas. I put 5 more gallons in just to make sure. What do you think this could be?
Dreuandmyles

Check for voltage and ground at the fuel pump connector, engine cranking. Do you think the pump is any good?