OLDSMOBILE LSS ENGINE PROBLEM

1994 Oldsmobile LSS

1994 Oldsmobile LSS 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144000 miles

have a 94 oldsmobile 88 royale lss that cranksbut wont start.I have replaced the fuel pump and tested the new one for the right pressure and all checked out good. I have replaced the main cumputer too. I can spray starter fluid and it will start for about 2 seconds and cuts right back out. Ive had the car for about 2 years now and sometimes it died when I came to a stop and hit the gas to go again but always started right back up. Check engine light would come on about 1 or 2 times a month and when it did it would hesitate at low rpm. (Only if light was on).I was told it was the mass air flow sencer and I replaced it and it seemed to fix that. But now the car wont start at all.I tryed to start it and it was very hard to start and when it did it ran really rough so I cut it off to start it again and it wouldnt start again.I was told its the cam or crank shaft sencor? Im hoping its the camshaft cuz its cheaper and I heard I can do that one myself. If its the crank sencor it will have to go to a shop. So im gonna change the cam shaft sencor tomorrow. Could you mabe tell me where it is located on my car? And if it is a fuel problem the only thing left I can think of is the fuel injector. Anyway to check them beside a nod light or bulb? Cuz the car has to be running for that and it doesnt.( ALL) the info you can give about what I said would be very helpfull! Sorry if its too much info im just trying to get this car right. Tired of fixing things that arnt broke.
Myles74