CAR WON'T START BUT I HEAR A SINGL

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue

2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 167k miles

I have a 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue. I drive it daily. Tonight my car just wouldn't start. I had parked it downtown and was gone for about 2 hours and when I came back the car wouldn't start. I would turn the key and I would hear a single click sound. I changed the battery with a new one and the connections are perfect and clean. I think its the starter but my dad said I locked it up because the oil was low. I haven't had the engine get hot or anything and I added oil last week to make sure that it was full. There was no sound changes or no odd smells or anything wrong that I could tell when I parked it. And it started fine all the rest of the day? And when I got back it wouldn't start. I think its the starter. If it had no warning like strange sounds or smells or anything it couldn't have ceased up right?
Animedudevid

No crank at all/nothing/nada: Could be the starter, starter relay, park and neutral switch and ignition switch assuming the battery and connections are good.