IGNITION LOCK CYLINDER

1986 Oldsmobile Firenza

Steering problem
1986 Oldsmobile Firenza 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

Ok, here's my story. About a week ago I lost my keys. I've looked everywhere and can't find them. So I went and got a new Lock Cylinder to change out. Unfortunately, according to my manual, I have to take the steering wheel off to get the lock cylinder out. The steering wheel is locked as well and I can't line it up to get it to come off. So here are my questions:

A) Is there any way to get the steering wheel off without unlocking it? Or Is there anyway to unlock it without the key?

B) Is there any way to get the lock cylinder out with out taking the steering wheel off?

I've asked about getting a key made for it, $95, and I don't really have that kind of money right now. I really need to get the car out of where it is so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Msaccount

Honestly, the steering wheel needs to be removed to replace the tumbler. If you can get parts and labor for that price, it really is a good price.