IT JUST WANT START

1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88

1995 Oldsmobile Delta 88 V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 116, 54 miles

my car drove fine all day and then I went to start it, it started fine but I put it in drive pull of and started putting and I smelled this smell like something burning I turned it off and then it just didn't start back at all the lights and air and all that came on but no car start I need my car really bad please help so I can know what to fix!
Jessica859

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it