ECM

1989 Oldsmobile Delta 88

1989 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 184000 miles

i have a 89 olds 88
call it my ole skool (lazyboy)
i had a no start like a month ago and I diag it and found a bad ecm so I change it. And it fire up like it was suppose to. Maybe like a month later it started acting funny, when I drive wit like maybe 20% pedal it feel like it wasnt gettin enuff feul to the injectors or da pump was getting weak. Like bogging out. But if I floor it. No problems but drivin slow feel it all da time. Like I got a weak spark but like I said if I floor it really cant feel da problem only when I start off slow like at a stop sign or red light. Now already (cuz I work on cars but jus recently retired) I change da fuel pump, Crank sensor and da ecm. But dis new problem came when I replace da ecm. Jus started like a month after I change it. Could da ecm be fault. Of cousre I brought it new, now this my second time changin da ecm. But da first time I change da coil pak's too, like 3 years ago.

thank you
Lazyboy79k