LINKAGE ISSUE. NEED DIAGRAM.

1977 Oldsmobile Delta 88

1977 Oldsmobile Delta 88 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 99000 miles

Recently my car slid off the edge of a retaining wall, and came to rest on the frame, and pan of my transmission. That evening I had an issue, and now the linkage has seized up. I have checked several things, and determined the seize is within the pan of the transmission. I am hoping this is a relatively easy fix, as I am not a mechanic, but have done several different things with cars in my day. The linkage outside seems simple enough.

Mainly I am trying to find a diagram of this linkage, so that I know what I am getting into before I go pulling the pan off. Is there a place I can find a linkage diagram of a 1977 Delta 88?

Also, does anyone have any tips for this repair? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Oroberi