CAR WILL TURN OVER BUT WILL NOT STA

1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass

1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

my dash lights went out.&Amp; then a few weeks later when you would start it. It would die but it would start after words and run. Thjen I shut it off one day and I couldn't get I to start back up. Now it will turn over but not start. The dash lights & worning lights don't apeer when you turn the key on. And you can't hear the fuel pump come on.I replaced the altinator, battery, fuel filter, starter, & a tenshen pully.
Homophobic2

1998 Oldsmobile Cutlass car will turn over but will not start.

No start: Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

If both fuel and spark is present-check the valve and ignition timing, this will lead you to problems with compression and valves opening and closing at the wrong time/broken or jumped timing belt/chain