FLOOD DAMAGE ???

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass

1995 Oldsmobile Cutlass 6 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 177, 00 miles

I just bought my vehicle 1 month ago, 1 week after buying the vehicle it completely broke down on my way to work. The repair place said it was my battery and all the wires being corroded relaced it and when I went to pick my car up they told me the wiring to my starter was also corroded and that had to be replaced as well. Before I got my car home it died again.I took it back in and they said again with the corrosion but this time to my power/fuse box. It just kept shutting my car down and a post was also broken off of it.
I have dry rotted tires and no access to my trunk per the dealer with no remote for it. Go figure right? From what I have read on vehicle flood damage all of these things fit and the trunk will have the telltale smell and the car lot was under water a week before I bought my car due to recent flooding in my area. This I did not know before purchasing obviously.
Also my passenger window doesn't work but just with the passenger door controls and where all of my guages should be they are misaligned and my interior lights are very dim and some don't work at all and my windshield wipers only work when I put and leave my turn signal on. Can you please help me figure this out. It was not disclosed to me and the car has now been reposessed because the dealer applied my payment as he wanted to, in an effort, I believe to get the car from me before I could figure much more out.
Please help !
A10p79