NEED HELP: WINDOW TRIM

1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass

1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass

I need to replace the window run channel and the window belt(sweep) on both front doors of my 4door Olds cutlas ciera. I have been to many sights on the internet and e-bay but still haven't found it. Any suggestions as to where I might locate these items would be much appreciated. ALSO: Parts from 1982-89 Olds cutlas, Buick century and Chevy celebrity will interchange, so I was told. New or good used would be acceptable. Paulpep68@yahoo. Com or 931-644-8067 Thank you. Paul
Paulp2

Beat bet it sto look at dealers to see if any have any old stock. A lot of dealers will be willing to get rid of them for a price you can maybe dicker with as they can't turn them in any longer. Or try Hemings Motor news. That car isn't old enough nor one of value that the parts people wil make parts for it. You can also try Steele Rubber products out of Minnesota I think they are. They may have something like it.