REAR BRAKES

2003 Oldsmobile Aurora

Brakes problem
2003 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 160k miles

I'm working on replacing my rear rotors and pad, but apparently you need a special tool to remove the rear brake caliper. So I've purchased the " REAR BRAKE CALLIPER PISTON REWIND CUBE TOOL", but I am unclear how to use it. The caliper piston has hole with a rubber plug in it. I do not see how this tool is going to help? Could somebody send me some pictures on how they remove the right rear callipers using or not using this tool would be great?

Also, the rubber plug that is in the hole seems like it’s going to break if I try too hard to remove it. Or do you not remove it and just press the tool into it?

I've done my front brakes a few times, but this is the first time I'm doing my rear.

Thanks, Richard
RichardR