WON'T START

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora

1997 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 115454 miles

TWO MONTH AGO MY CAR WOULDN'T START. SO I HAD THE STARTER AND ALTERNATOR REPLACED. I DROVE ALL THAT DAY WITH NO PROBLEM. THE NEXT DAY THE CAR WOULDN'T START AGAIN. SO I THEN HAD A DIAGNOSTIC TEST DONE. THE DIAGNOSTIC TEST SHOWED I NEEDED AN IGNITION SWITCH. I REPLACED THE IGNITION SWITCH, AND IT STILL WOULDN'T START. I THEN CHECKED THE VOLTAGE ON THE BATTERY AND IT WAS LOW, SO I GOT A JUMP START. THE CAR STARTED AFTER THE JUMP START. AFTER IT STARTED I TURNED THE CAR ON AND OFF SEVERAL TIMES, TO MAKE SURE IT STARTED UP AGAIN. I DROVE ONE BLOCK AND MADE A LEFT TURN AND IT STOP AGAIN. I TRIED GIVING IT A JUMP START AGAIN, THE BATTERY VOLTAGE WAS READING 12.5 DURING THE JUMP START, AND WOULDN'T GO PAST 12.5. THE NEXT DAY I REPLACE THE BATTERY WITH A NEW BATTERY AND IT STILL WILL NOT START. AS IT SITS THE BATTERY IS CONTINOUSLY GOING DOWN.
Stlaurora