OLDSMOBILE AURORA GAS PROBLEM

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora

1996 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 108000 miles

I have a 96 Olds Aurora that has ran perfect. Recently I had a problem where when I pushed on the gas pedal it wasnt giving me any gas or going anywhere it only moved as fast as it does in drive. Then I parked the car and It wouldnt start at all. After replacing the 2 crank sensors, that is what the computer read was wrong, the coil pack, and fuel filter and found that it was getting proper fuel pressure we determined after draining my gas tank that I got bad gas. So I then put brand new gas in and let the car run in idle for about an hour to just let the good gas run through the car. The car was running fine and the all of a sudden it just died as I come to a stop light. I did get it started back up after a few tries, but when I did I lost my speedometer, rpms, gase gage, my radio shutoff and I had no lights although I had lights on my dash board and headlights, also My information systems display shut off and my window wipers shut off, although the car was still running. Now you can drive the car and it runs good and all the lights are back on and the gages but for no reason it just dies are a couple miles and then you can pull over and let it set 5 minutes and it will start back up and do it again. I know its alot to take in, but any suggestions?
Debbie_46360