CANT FIGURE IT OUT

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora

1995 Oldsmobile Aurora V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 184458 miles

My car has been siiting for about 2 months no, due to minor problems at the time. I tried starting it about 2 weeks ago and battery was dead. My step dad charged battery over night and brang back the next day. Battery was fully charged and we put it back in the car. We boosted the car to make sure we had full power, and so the car had full power. It was boosting fine but I have a slight starter issue where I have to turn key a couple of time to catch in starter so I think thats whats happening. While trying to catch my ignition so I could get car started, it completely shut down. I have no power to vehicle at all even while boosting cables were still on. What do I do? P.S car had power steering line problem, whenever I turned I would have a smoke show. And alsoi n the car on the display menu it would say there was an air bag problem, when the car would run. But still car is sitting with no power and I dont know what happened.
George1988

Have you made sure all battery terminals / grounds are clean and tight?