CAR RUNS ROUGH AND HESITATES.

1994 Oldsmobile Achieva

1994 Oldsmobile Achieva 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 116k miles

My car runs extremely rough like its missing, so I replaced the plugs, wires, coils, coil cover, throttle positioning sensor, map sensor and tested all the injectors with an ohms tester all registered at 2.7. I then diconnected the aiv sensor and while the car ran pulled each injector connector one at a time. The 1st and 4th cylinder when disconnecte killed the car. The 2nd and 3rd cylinders did nothing when disconnected. The timing is set so theres no way to cross plug wires. When driving the car it heitates really bad when accelerating. At idle the battery gauge flickers anytime the and power is used and while in reverse or drive at a stop. I tested the battery and alternator they tested fine. There are no codes showing up. I can't find any vaccum leaks I checked all the grounds there all intact and clean. Someone suggested I replace the computer so that is my next step. If anyone can help please do so. Thank you.
Joshwilcox26

Are you getting spark to cyl 2 and 3?