POSSIBLY THE STARTER?

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 132000 miles

Hi everyone. This is my first time asking a question. My problem started a year ago, when I would start my car and instead of it starting I would get a loud revving noise. Like something was spinning and nothing was catching. Along with that problem at that time my check gages and check oil light would randomly flicker on and off and simutaneous times. I've been through 3 alternators in the past 2 years. The newest alternator is brand new, a car repair shop installed it. I say it's new because it's crisp clean.

Now the problem I am having is when I turn the the key to start the car after i've driven and shut it off, it will not start. All the accessories turn on but the car wont do anything to start. That is only after I have started it and driven from a cold start. It starts fine from a cold start. Im wondering if this problem is related to an electrical problem or the starter. Hopefully it's the starter.

Also when the check cages and check oil light comes on the speedometer and rpm needles go crazy. And i'll get a screeching sound through my speakers. That is all at random and can't find what initially causes it.

Thank you for all your help, any help will be greatly appreciated.
Krptodr