HELP ASAP

2004 Nissan Titan

2004 Nissan Titan V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 200k+ miles

Okay Iam still paying for this truck my engine light came on months ago while truck was still covered, their mechanic said not to worry, three days ago I put the key in and the car wouldnt start, after three tries she started up, yesterday iam driving and at 40 MPH I start to feel like Iam losing power I actually had my foot to the floor and my truck slowed to a complete stop, I started it up and continued drivng after two hours sitting (while I shopped) I started her up and drove, only today she did the exact same thing they sent me to their mechanic who said it was the sensors and he would reset the codes so I can drive it to the shop I cant drive it because it loses power as soon as I go passed 40 MPH and now the light that says slip is flashing before it loses power. Help I dont want to get screwed again, Iam a single mother and I pay nearly 500 a month for this truck and cant afford to have someone guess what is wrong.
Ladyblue1

Hi there,

I will need the fault codes before I can give any advice, get these read and post them here first.

Mhpautos