SERIOUS HELP NEEDED

1995 Nissan Silvia

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Nissan Silvia 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 163 km miles

I drive a 1995 Nissan Silvia. It has overheated on me and leaked coolant through the gasket of the water pump. After ordering and installing a brand new water pump, thermostat, and temperature sensor, the enging still continues to overheat, while idling, and driving. There are no kinks in any coolant hoses, and the compression test has ruled out there being a bad head or a blown head gasket. I have no clue about what is going on here. Also, there is a strange noise that I hear that I believe has something to do with the transmission, as it changes whenever I push the clutch in. Also, the power steering fluid is boiling while the engine is running at idle. I have no clue and am ripping my hair out here! Please offer me any and every kind of solution that is possible. I have money and am willing to do anything to fix this!
Devil_z06

Hi devil_z06,

Thank you for the donation.

Let us start with the overheating issue.
When does the overheating occur? Idling, high speed, cruising?
Do you still have coolant losses issues?
Are the cooling fans working?

About the abnormal noise, can you desribe the symptoms in more details?

Power steering fluid boiling. Is it boiling as in HOT or just bubbling and foaming?
When engine is stopped, does the fluid overflows out of the reservoir?
Is the fluid level correct?
Does the power steering work or is it hewavy?