HELP ME PLEASEEEE

Nissan Sentra

Hi, my name is Joe. I drive a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R SpecV 6 speed trans, 138,000 miles, front wheel drive. Just a few days ago I was driving along and the car stalled on me in the middle of traffic. So, I pulled over popped the hood and pulled all my spark plugs and the first plug I pulled, the far left one, the.44 gap on the spark plug had been mashed all the way in not being able to get a spark. So, I regapped the spark plug put them all back in and started off. 20 seconds later I stalled again and this time when I tryed to crank the car back up it stared making this horrible metal to metal sound and if I stick my ear right next to the far left cylinder the sound is realy strong. I have never had this problem before. Pleas help me.

Thanks JOe

1. Make and Model of your car
2. Include the mileage
3. Stick shift or automatic transmission
4. 2 or 4 wheel drive
5. Strange sounds
6. Fluid leaks
7. Past repair history if applicable

ASK A CAR REPAIR QUESTION
Specv2003

With the left cylinder smashing into the plug, you have some internal engine damage. The piston rod on the left side could have broken, do a compresson check on all the cylinders.

M_H_RITZEL