FLUID NOISE WHEN PRESS ON THE GAS/FLUID

1990 Nissan Sentra

1990 Nissan Sentra 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

Basically the car smokes and runs hot when idle and fluid from somewhere starts squirting out or dripping out I can hear it squirting and hitting the engine. I can also smell it and see the burn off because the car begins to smoke a lot. When I press on the gas I can hear fluid sounds. The car has oil problems the previous owner ran it on too low of oil so I have to put oil every month/every other month and the coolant has started running low. I've filled it twice in the past 2 days it might need filling again I haven't checked.

Anyways i'm hoping the oil pan just needs to be changed or their is a leak somewhere that I can just put some liquid sealant in. Please let me know your opinions.
Carhelp9900