ELECTRICAL STUFF DOESNT WORK AND FUSES A

1987 Nissan Pulsar

1987 Nissan Pulsar Automatic 87000 miles

So here's the problem I know little about cars but not much so here's what I want to know. I have two problems the first problem is this. When I start up the car none of the electricals stuff works but when I give the car gas and rum up the motor all of the electrical stuff turns on. I took it to the shop and check the alternator but they said that wasn't the problem and that it was giving power or out of the back of the but it was getting lost before it got to the battery. And after all the electricity comes on I turn on the AC and when I'm parked at a street light or my cars in Park or neutral all of the AC works perfectly fine but when I start to drive and speed up all the fan fuses and ac fuses and heater fuses blow. The cars and 87 Nissan pulsar and has 87,000 original miles it's had nothing really wrong with it and so for this all go wrong I don't know what to do. If you need any more information feel free to contact me at surfinboy360@hotmail. Com.

I'll be checking this frequently so thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks and God bless
Surfinboy360