WONT START

Nissan Pathfinder

Hi. I have a 1996 Nissan Pathfinder with about 139,000 miles. My girlfriend was using it for work and was forced off the road and hit a pole at a moderate speed. There was damage to the front fender, bumper, and turn signal and I think the control arm below is bent.

I was planning to fix it but I wasn't making much progress; and, it now has been sitting 6-7 months.

After the accident the car would start and drive but it wasn't really " drivable" for any distance because of the bent part of the suspension.

Well, now I have someone who is willing to buy it " as is" to do the repairs; but, he would like to hear it run first, which I think is pretty fair.

I put in a new battery and checked the terminals and fuses and they look ok. The lights and radio and stuff work; but, when you turn it over you get nothing, no clicking, no noise, no response.

Any suggestions where else to look? I even went under and banged on the starter with someone else turning the key to see if maybe it was " bound up" inside from sitting so long; but, no luck. Also, the starter solenoid appears to be hooked in correctly; but, it really is kind of hard to tell much because of where they are located plus how they are enclosed.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Nobody1627

Recheck the battery and starter connections-okay test all the fusible links, then comeback