A/T PROBLEM

Nissan Pathfinder

I have a 05 Pathfinder se-off road with 13500 miles bought new and already with a new radiator. They don't know why but the radiator was leaking. Anyway, the suv is making a grinding noise when shifting from first, second and third gear. The noise came maybe the same time as the radiator leak.I told nissan about the noise but they said there is nothing wrong. When the suv is cold it doesn't make the noise but when it is warmed up it makes and if I press the gas pedal slow it doesn't make but if I am stoped and I need to go, it sounds like each shifting is grinding. They replaced the cluth fan too.
Could it be that the A/T fluid got overheated and it is no good anymore. I could have some help please or something that I can tell the dealer to check out.
AlexPer