WASHING CAR BECAME MANY PROBLEMS.

Nissan Other

I have a 1999 nissan altama and it has 138000 miles on it. The other day I was giving it a good cleaning when I decided to clean under the hood for the first time in ages. Right after that I went for a ride and noticed that the temperature gauge was not working and has not worked since then. In the process of doing this my dog ran off and I had to go and look for him. I was extremly low on fuel and while looking for him it started acting like it wasn't getting enough gas. I ran to the store and put some in but the spitting and spurting did not stop but got a little worse. PLease help.
Headrick

Haha.I have done this as well. Pull out your spark plugs and make sure they are not wet. If they are then you are getting a crappy spark. Also make sure there is not water in your air filter box, if thats the case your mass air flow sensor could go bad and that would make your car run really bad.

ChristopherA