WON'T START

Nissan Other

Hi there can anyone help a damsell in distress, I have a P reg Nissan Micra GX and for some reason it wont start. It was running fine, then when I went back to it the same day it was turning over but not starting. I thought it may have been the chip in the key for the immobiliser, but I have had a new key done and its doing the same thing.
If anyone can help it would be most appreciated. : Cry:
Cobystaff

Hi I have a nissan sentra gxe and mine did the same thing. My mechanic told me that these types of cars, have this problem when they have alot of miles on them, the engine looses its compression. U just have to keep trying to start it. Hold down the gas and turn the key for a while. Some times it takes a while (20 minutes tops)

Bmarcus672
My Nissan Sentra GXE 1997 has about 166700 miles, I just had a maintenace package done on my car, the next day my car sound like it wanted to cut off every time that I am at a stop light or when I stop I took the car back to repair shop. I was told I may need my wires replace(spark plug wires).
Is the spark plug wires included when they change my spark plugs, why wasnt I told when they change my spark plugs or is this the real problem.

Bmoore