MODELS VIBRATION ON TURNING LEFT

2000 Nissan Other

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2000 Other Nissan Models 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 76500 miles

Hi 2carpros,

My Nissan FB15 Super saloon has been having problems with shacking and vibrating when I am accelerating and slightly turning to the left hand side. I had this sort of a problem before but it was more when just accelerating they the mechanic found that it was the drive shaft which was messed. They changed the left short side and it was ok, now I went to the mechanic and they said the right one was abit worn out and changed it " Long shaft on the right" but after changing the vibration did not stop. I have had done wheel balancing about a month ago so I don't think it could be it. Please help me sort this out as I don't want to go to another mechanic and use a lot of money and have things changed and yet the issue is not sorted.

Regards,
Eric Koome Marangu
Eric.koome