MODELS PLEASE HELP ASAP MICRA LS -

1990 Nissan Other

1990 Other Nissan Models Manual 88,000 miles

Hi I have a nissan micra ls - 1990, 1.0 engine that has 88,000 miles on it. I have had several parts replaced over the years but recently I've got an oil leak like a puddle underneath nearer to the front bumper? I checked the oil and can see there is enough in it still and some oil has landed on the bodywork underneath when looking down on from the bonnet iits nearer to the left side. This morning ti took me 20 minutes to start the car also with the choke I had to use the gas pedal to get it going but it took ages to start and in the end I got it going but its like I can feel the engine vibrating when I accelerate. Now my final problem is that my car has not had a new clutch but it has had another gearbox which I got from a scrap yard. When I release my foot of the clutch pedal I get like a loud noise coming from the gear stick? It sounds like its a loose bar under my car - its not a rattling noise it is like a loud creaking noise. This noise happens when I change gear most often from 1st to 2nd gear. Now I am asking you for your advice rather than go to a garge first as I want your opinion on it? What the problems sound like and the costs approx as otherwise I may just have to get a new car. Please help. Many Thanks
Karen128

You need to locate where the leak is from? And check the gear linkage is lined up correctly !

Dave H