HEATER/AC WILL NOT COME ON

2007 Nissan Murano

Heater problem
2007 Nissan Murano 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 62,250 miles

I have taken my car to the dealer 3 times already for this problem. I noticed that the heater was not coming on after I started the car. I took it in a they said it was the button so they replaced the button. A week later I noticed that the heater still would not come on when I tunred it on. Sometimes it take 15-20 minutes for it to come on sometimes 1 hour and sometimes not at all. I took it in again and they said it was not the button but the amplifier so they put in a new one. It is still doing the same thing. If I turn it on it does not start blowing air until it wants. I have it schedule once again to take it to the dealer to see what else they come up with.

Please help out in figuring out what is wrong. Now with the warm weater approching I have no working AC and winter was hard with no heat and the windows fogging up. I had to use a squeegy inside the car so I can see out my window when I drove.
Thank you for all your help.
Monica Sanchez