NOISE & VIBRATION

2004 Nissan Murano

Tires and Wheels problem
2004 Nissan Murano 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 70000 miles

my murano started making load noise almost what sounded like road/tire noise. I took it iin and had my tires balanced and a front end alignment ( which was abrely off). NTB told me there was nothing wrong and it was just road noise. But it is loud & I know thats not the problem. A bit later I took it in for the routine oil change and tire rotation. As soon as I got it back teh noise was worse and the steering shakes bad when I stop. I took it back cause I was told that it doesn't sound like they balanced my tires correctly. When I took it back the man said the metal on my rotors looked wavy and this is causing my problem & I should just flip them/ could this be? I also told them about the steering wheel shaking not starting until they worked on it and they said that wouldn't cause the problem. So confused because everywhere I take it someone has a different answer or reason.
Kim2678