SEMI DEAD

1996 Nissan Maxima

Nissan maxima, Automatic, 3.0L 6 cylinder engine, 100,000 miles, runs like a clock. Until now.

The car lost the main belt. Driving home the battery and then car died. Using a substitute battery I got the car home. While putting in the new battery for a brief minute the poles were reversed. The car wasn't started like this and no damage seemed apparent.

Car drove well going home. Installed the new belt and started the car. Ran well but AC, pwer seats and power door locks didn't work. I found the 7.5 amp " battery" fuse under the dashboard was blown.

After replacing this fuse the car ignition is suddenly dead. Seats, windows still don't work. All dashboard lights, radio, lights, etc. Worked and still work. The ignition is completely dead (no engine turnover).

I have checked all the fuses under dash and under hood. All seem fine. (Those with visible windows) Tried starting it again without the battery fuse but no change.

UPDATE; I seem to have figured out the ignition problem. But windows, horn, p/Seats, p/Locks, wipers and A/C are still dead. All visible fuses look good. Is there a master fuse or something that was ruined with the cross polarity from the battery error?
Herman

Looking for help/ advice please.
Snark