COLD WEATHER STARTING ISSUES

1995 Nissan Maxima

1995 Nissan Maxima 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 78000 miles

My 95 Maxima always drains it's battery when we have weather below 30degrees and will not start. We have had three new batteries in less than a year, but each time the temperature drops it drains and we are stuck with a car that wont start. We have had each of the batteries checked, and the alternator, but all have checked out fine. On this occasion that we are currently dealing with, we are able to jump the car, and it will run for about 2 minutes while revving the accelerator, but will eventually die even with your foot on the gas. We have had no other starting issues except for when it is very cold. I have been told that this could be a wiring issue. Is it one, and if so, where should I start to look for the problem? If not, what other issue might there be?

Rgrillot