CONSULT 3+

2011 Nissan Altima • 35,000 miles

How do I turn ignition into on mode or " electric mode " with push to start cars without ikey present?

I just got nissan consult 3+ at my new garage, consult 3 cant read ecu of car cause ignition isnt on, but if no ikey present, only ikey blank, you put ikey in slot to put ignition on and copy key like that?

ive tried consult 3+ on pathfinder 08, turned key into on ignition, same thing, consult doesnt read ecu?

please let me know if you can help
Youssefo

Sounds like an issue with your scan tool. Do you have all the needed software in the new tool?

I would assume so, software seems to be working, it detects vehicule and you can tell diufference when consult opened alone and when connected. So I ask, how do you put ignition on mode ( electronic mode ) with push to start with only blank ikey present?

You put blank ikey in port slot to activate electricity? How do you do it

Youssefo
You need the key with the chip to get passed the security. You cannot jump or bypass the system.