FUEL INJECTOR REPLACEMENT

Nissan Altima

Nissan, Altima, 1995, 95K, V6
My daughter lives out of town and took her car into a repair shop. They said #2 had no spark and needed plugs, wires, cap, and rotor and that compression was good. She had a friend do the work and he said it had spark before replacing the ignition items, but replaced and parts anyway and it still missed. Took to another shop to have it checked again, they said it was the injector and that it was very difficult to get to and they charged $450 to do the work. It started missing again two days later, they said it was not uncommon to have to do rework when this much stuff is removed to do a repair. It is back in the shop to be repaired at no charge. My question is all the FI cars I've worked on the injectors are accessible, is this car that hard to replace the FI's on and is this price reasonable?
Dhutchin901

Hello !

Well, to me looks like a ripoff they are hard to replace but 450? That`s to much.

Let figure a 100 for the injector 350 labor?
Too much.
Also do they made a diagnostic to the ECU?
How they know that the injector its bad?
Do they ohm them?

How come that still missing !

Let us Know about the diagnostic.

Fisherman