'98 - REMOVING FRONT DOOR PANELS TO REPLACE SPEAKERS

1998 Nissan Altima

- 4 Cylinder 1998 Nissan Altima GXE, around 65K Miles -

The Problem:
I am trying to remove the front door panels on each side so I can replace the dead speakers. So far, I have only attempted to remove the driver's side panel (which has the power door/window control assembly in the arm rest)

I have gotten it detached it from the bottom all the way up to where the arm rest is (the Power Window & Power Door Lock Assembly is all part of the arm rest section), but I can't get it to come off any further.

Obviously, I do not want to force the panel off, as I imagine I will not be able to re-attach it & will almost certainly damage the electronics in the process. I tried to look back behind the door panel but did not see anything obvious preventing the panel from coming off.

Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong? I think that in this case, a picture of where to focus my attention would be worth a thousand words, but this is my first time at 2CarPros. Com, so I don't know if images are even postable. : Cry: :
Mordin