BLOWER MOTOR

2005 Nissan Altima

Air Conditioning problem
2005 Nissan Altima 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 87298 miles

Replaced Cabin Air Filter. There was a lot of debris piled on it. Some of it fell in the blower motor. I turned in on low while holding my Vacuum to it. I got most of the trash out. I pushed my hose in a little further to get all of the trash out and I stopped the blower motor. This blew both blower motor fuses. I replaced them with the oem spec amps. And now the blower motor works again. However when I turn the dial to the off position the blower still runs on high. It runs at max speed from the moment you turn the ignition to position 2. I check all the other fuses and check relays under the hood. Not knowing which one was for the blower motor. So I removed and replaced each relay. Still having same issue please Help
Fbankems