1.8L 111,000 CHECK ENGINE LIGHT

2000 Nissan Altima

Recently my daughter drove to Idaho from Ca. Somewhere in utah or Idaho she got gas and used 85 ocatane level gas in my car. The next morning when she started the car the check engine light came on. II had her check the gas cap/oil level's/etc. They were all fine. I called and talked to a tech. For Nissan and he asked me if it was flashing or a solid light. He told me he thought that maybe it was the gas cap or even possibly the gas (octane). He told me to have her drive for a couple of days and see if the light would go out. Something about the car doing a doagnostic every morning when started. True to form it went out two days later while she was driving home. Fast forward a month, on her way to work the check engine light cames on again. I took it to auto zone and ran the diagnostic. Two codes came up PO 325 Knock sensor & P 1126 fuel mixture sensor. I'm wondering if these could be related? Under possble causes they both listed low fuel pressure. Could that be the gas cap? Of course I called the dealer and he told me he would be happy to run his own diagnostic and then pin point my problem and that their could be several reasons why the light is on.

do you have any suggestions? Wtih my luck it will be something major. Side note Oil is clean and no the engine hasn't overheated. Although I believe this to be univolved the CV boot on the driver side is torn and making noise Could that have set of the Knock sensor?
Todd lewis