MY CAR IS VERY LOUD AND PASSENGER SIDE B

1995 Nissan Altima

Noises problem
1995 Nissan Altima 4 cyl 125000 miles

I just purchased my 1995 Nissan Altima and it seems that in the month that I've had it, it's gotten louder. I'm pretty sure it's the muffler making the noise, but I'm unfamiliar with this type of vehicle. Would this mean that it needs to be replaced or could this be the exhaust. The noise is incredibly loud inside/outside of the car.

Also, my passenger side brake light is out. The taillight works fine and it is just this brake light. The window and driver's side lights are fine. Could this be a fuse issue/need for a new bulb?

I want to ask before I even go into a parts store and ask for something I may not need.

Thanks!
Tribegirl

Get yourself another tail/stop light bulb number 1157LL. Same bulb for both functions, except the stop filament has burned out.

It is hard to diagnose a sound over the internet, unfortunately. Call around your local muffler/exhaust shop and ask them if they offer free check/quote. If you have a Master Muffler around your area, they usually will check for free.

Zackman