PLEASE HELP EXHAUST LEAK!?

1930 Nissan 300ZX

I have a 1990 300zx, non turbo, manual, 2 seater. Two days ago I was driving and hit about 100mph. Right after that I stopped at a red light and noticed that my car was shaking pretty bad and there was a ticking sound coming from my engine. I replaced the spark plugs, checked the ignition coils and fuel injectors all was fine. My right exhaust pipe is shaking pretty bad and it seems as if its missing one exaust stroke, at the same time I nocticed that my number 3 cylinder was not giving me anything. I know this because when I remove the coil wire there's no change in RPM or engine work what so ever. I'm really desperate as its driving me crazy! If anyone has any idea what's wrong please help! : (
JiKnZr2006

You may have flooted a valve and it hit the piston and bent. This would give yoiu a dead cylinder. This happens at high rpms close to red line under hevy lodes. Were you racing someone?

Farvas