ALTERNATOR AND BRAKE LIGHTS COMING ON AT

1996 Nissan 200SX

1996 Nissan 200SX 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 225K miles

Thank you in advance for your help. 200SX SE-R model with the 2.0 engine. Alternator and battery were replaced a little over a year ago, and all was fine. Brakes are new as well. From the rotors all the way out. Last night as I was driving with the A/C on and the brake and alternator lights came on at once. The A/C fan slowed and the lights dimmed, so I knew I was running on battery power only. Then the lights both went off, and the lights and fan regained power. This began happening repeatedly for the remainder of my trip. Any idea at all what might cause that? I'm hoping that I just need another new alternator, but the last time that particular part went out, the only light that came on was the alternator (battery) light.
Dgllai

You have a problem within the charging system-Get the alternator load tested for a start