NEED HELP ON A SIMPLE WAY TO CLEAN 2 SUBJECTS?

1991 Toyota Corolla • 1.6L 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 117,700 miles

First of all I already flush the radiator standard procedure, then I check around no leaks. I was waiting for the average flow of the coolant to see it go? But it didn't? Does that mean My radiator is in a blockage with debris? How else do I get it to circulate properly?

2nd question is how do (diy) I check or clean my heater core to clean/flush it, to check for any blockage, could I also do a alternative to bypass this or not?

Thank you gladly appreciate the prosperity & cooperation.
MichaelLSJ

Let's start with, what is the problem you are trying to fix? What are your symptoms?

Wrenchtech
To : Wrenchtech,

Symptoms is my only family car is overheating? Once I reach about 6-8 miles, the coolant starts boiling & the gauge needle on the line of 3/4. I change all the hoses vacuum the lines of the bypass hose & upper/lower hose & waterpump & flush it exactly 5 times. 1 catch is I haven't change my radiator yet? Once I flush & rinse out there was some particles of sprinkles of dirt? Then I filled it with antifreeze. Still I don't see no riverflow? Also there is no thermostat: direct flow. I reside on a tropical island & it don't snow here, mostly sunshine & heat & rarely moderate rain showers. Does this help? Thank you!

MichaelLSJ
To: Wrenchtech

The Overheating.

Thank you! Awaiting for your response.

MichaelLSJ
OK, flushing a radiator does pretty much nothing. You may get the dirty coolant out but the real blockage will be hard, crusted material deep inside the radiator or heater core. Changing it is the only way you are ever going to know. You could have a blown head gasket by this time due to previous overheating. The very first thing I would do is pressure test the cooling system to determine if it will hold pressure and has any external leaks. If it won't hold pressure and you don't see any external leaks, remove all the spark plugs and keep it under pressure for a couple hours and see if any coolant is getting into the cylinders.

Wrenchtech
Done those that you mentioned & all is well. Bottom way is that the radiator is clogged/blockage ain't circulating correctly. Thanks for the suggestion & support. Someone also similar response to my question like you mentioned.

MichaelLSJ