MY OUTSIDE LIGHTS WON'T WORK ANYMORE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

2000 Toyota Camry • 4 cylinder FWD Automatic • 210,000 miles

I have a 2000 Camry CE; 4 cylinder; front wheel drive. I have headlights, turn signals and all inside lights that's it. The tail, sides and licence plate don't work. I checked the tail fuse and it was good. The tail relay makes a click noise when I turn the light switch on for the tail lights. I can't get the tail relay to come out to switch it out and I don't know why it's so hard to get out. I was told from some one that it could be my light switch but, if that was the case wouldn't the inside light not either. Please help me I don't know what to do!
Clivori

Your license lights are the same power as sidelights it's a green wire so check to see if wire is giving power then check ground wire I am assuming you have checked bulbs as well. Se pic

Ok I will check it

Clivori
I found the problem with my outside lights. All the wires was cut some how right next to the body so, I but them back together and now they all work except my two lights for the license plate. Is it a bad wire connection or a fuse that I don't know about or two blown bulbs?

Clivori
I found the last problem with the license plate lights it was two blown bulbs. I like to THANK YOU for your help. It helps me to talk to some one to give me ideas to continue on the search to fix the problems.

Clivori