ENGINE SEEMS WEAK WITH NEW CLUTCH

1997 Toyota Corolla • 130,000 miles

My clutch was replaced about a year ago, and since then the car is feeling like to weak when going up to a hill and it start moving like to rough.

Well clutch pedal feels working okay, and speeds seems to be engaging ok, but it doesn't develop speed as it used too. And when I start moving the car if I don't do it very slowly the car jumps, I don't know if is a clutch problem or transmission or something else, help please.
Husahe40

How many miles have you put on it since you replaced the clutch.
Hard to start, stalling and no power might be as simple as u just need a tune up do u remember the last time the car had one (air filter fuel filter spark plugs wires)
at idle what does your rpm gauge read and is your fuel consumption high then usual

Sgtsasser13
...........I AGREE SARGE

THAT SCHEDULED AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE IS IMPORTANT......A REPAIR MANUAL WOULD OUTLINE WHAT/ WHEN/ AND HOW TO DO THESE TASKS......SOME ARE ON "MILEAGE" OTHERS ARE ON "TIME"

http://www.2carpros.com/questions/2007-ford-taurus-tune-up

..............AND YOU AIN'T ONE OF THEM TO JUST "IGNORE" THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT BEING ON?

I SEE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH A "REASON" TO IGNORE IT......LIKE, "YEAH, IT'S ON BECAUSE OF THE GAS CAP"

..................THERE'S ONLY ONE LIGHT.........IT COULD BE ON FOR OVER A HUNDRED REASONS! AND HAVE MULTIPLE CODES STACK UP ON IT!

KEEP US INFORMED