MY CAR WILL NOT START, NO LIGHTS, RADIO AND EVEN POWER LOCKS DOESN'T WORK,

2003 Ford Focus • 4WD Automatic • 238,000 miles

I have a 2003 ford focus with over 240,000 miles on it. I was having trouble with the car starting, it was making a clicking sound every time I tried to turned the ignition but the radio and lights worked so I was told it was the battery which I replaced. I'll charge battery it will start for a day but next day, nothing. The car worked for 2 weeks then the same thing happen but this time no lights, radio or power locks, windows didn't work so I was told it was alternator. I replaced alternator and the car ran for a day or so but it drained battery so the only way the car run if I kept charging battery every day but doesn't stay running after 2 days.
Lfelto1025

Still sounds like you have a charging system problem. Measure the battery voltage with the engine off and with it running. Holler back with those numbers.