MOTOR WON'T START STILL.

2000 Honda Civic

Ok 2000 Honda Civic Si with Gsr swap and Gsr teanny was adding oil to teanny while car was running came up and pulled number three wire off from cap put it back on and car die replaced cap and dizzy and car still won't start checked spark and getting it pulled out injectors and getting fuel kept cranking trying to get it to start and it ended up jumping timing by like six teeth now I'm thinking I bent a valve I set everything back to tdc took belt off set the intake to tdc sents it was off tighten everything back up and car still won't start is it cause there is a bent valve and now the timing belt won't stay tight could some one help and would I have to send my head to the shop to get checked even tho the car wasn't running thank you for your time.
Jem1

Start with a compression test
yes you need to get the head off and get the bent valve fixed. Timing belt and tensioner should be replaced 60k you can buy a kit that contains all the parts dealing with it including water pump if belt has to be removed.