NON STARTER

1990 Mitsubishi Van

1990 Mitsubishi Van 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 360000 miles

I have a Mitsubishi Express van bought in townsville about a month ago. It's done over 300,000kms and had trouble starting in the mornings on unleaded. We then switched it over to gas and it would start first time in the mornings without a problem. We were travelling across QLD - NT - WA at the time so the van was getting a good run.

Now we are in Perth and the van was sat unused for four days over the weekend. We'd run out of gas so weren't suprised when it didn't start but there was no power AT ALL. I called roadside assistance who gave a jump start and they said there was loads of power in the battery so didn't know what the problem was. I filled the van up with gas and then it was left over night and now it is completely dead again. When we start it the (!) Light comes on but the digital clock still lights up when you turn the key so the battery can't be completely dead right? We don't know what to do!

Please help!
Vixxylix