ABOUT PERFORMANCE IN MY ECLIPSE 98 2 GENERATION

1998 Mitsubishi Other

8) hello I really wanto now how is the sincronization of the time belt of my mitsubishi eclipse 98, engine 420a.

2. I have other thing to ask. My point is because I want to performance my engine 420a in a mitsubishi eclipse in this moment a buy > OBX GEARs CAM, CAMS, header, air intake, msd 4 tower coil, aerospeed 10mm spark wire, apexi afc, NOS SYstem, OBX manifold, OBX HELIKAL, OBX FUEL RAIL, clush spec step 2, HP PISTONS.I want to now if that is all I have to put to my eclipse to go more fast drag racing. Because I am a rookie about this car my friend in Panama tell me that my car is a turtle and I want to shut up every people that tell me that this car can not go fasther than other.I am a mecanic p but I dont now enithing about this car and I wan too. Performance my trassmition too

please help me.
Bodykit1