3-6 COILS NOT SPARKING

Mitsubishi Other

I have a mitsubishi shogun 1996 mileage 72000 miles on clock. I had a recent service and cam belt change. The car worked for 1 1/2 days then the trouble started! I had used the car all day, then went home, when I came to use it again it sounded like a tractor. I called the mechanic who had done the work mentioned, he looked and told me that 3-6 coils were not firing up. He replaced the coil £90.00
this did not alter the tractor sound, he swapped the amplifier with my bro inlaws car, again no change, took front end off to check crank shaft sensor, could not be checked, had two electricians look at it no faults found in this area, had gas checked again no faults found. Now I have taken the car to mitsy dealers, they have found 2 faults crank shaft sensor and coolant temp sensor, now replaced. Still the car is miss firing, no power. So their technician has looked at the car, says the coil is faulty, is being replaced with new one their price 294.00? They say this is not including labour charge as I have had work done already by them ( lot of difference in price to my own mechanic hey!) Afraid that this is not the problem. Charged so far 600.00. Can any one out there save me some money and throw a bit of light on the subject? : Evil:
Deepete