MULTIPLE ISSUES/LOOKING FOR ESTIMATE

1999 Mitsubishi Galant

Brakes problem
1999 Mitsubishi Galant 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 116500 miles

I'm going to bring my car to a mechanic and get the laundry list below looked at but was looking for a bit of a ballpark for repair since unfortunately I do not have the tools or skills to do the repair myself.

---I posted a few months back about a heating issue and had that sort of resolved. I took it into a mechanic I thought I had trusted, he had repaired the heater control valve and replaced my thermostat. After a few days, I had nothing but cool air again so I took the car back and he repaired it again and then wanted me to pay for for parts and labor to replace the blend door actuator and the heater valve. The heat still works but it smells awfully of coolant inside of the car. I look around in the engine bay to see if there was any left over coolant that may have spilled but I couldn't locate any and it has been a few months so I'm thinking any remnants would have burned up. There are also no leaks inside of the car in terms of carpet being wet by a coolant leak.

----Rough idle issues/oil light, the car lately will start up and rev right up to ~2100 RPM and then drop to ~1600 then sometimes while warming up (if i'm parked) will kick back up to ~2000 for a second or two. When the car is fully warm sometimes the revs will drop down to ~750 and my oil light will come on. My oil light is on if I'm not accelerating so when I'm stopped or parked, it is on and this has been a repetitive issue since I bought the car in May of 07. I have noticed that after getting my oil changes from different places sometimes it would only stay on for 1-2 weeks and go away, but other places it would stay on for a month or two.

----Exhaust issues, this one would be hard without hearing but it sounds like a metal pellets being shaked in a can if that's an accurate description and just shitty sounding. I'm due up for emissions very soon and don't want this to be an issue. The exhaust always smells like gas (excessively) so maybe there is an issue with the air/fuel mixture.

----Brakes, always vibrate when braking, it seems that warped rotors may be the issue. Been told this is a normal Galant problem and to replace the rotors with aftermarket.

----Gauge cluster does not light up, the instrument panel has never lit up since I purchased the car. I have checked the fuses and they are all fine. The radio/HVAC controls do light up.

Just looking for a ball park estimate.
Lv2xlr8